Saturday, October 29, 2011

Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne

Print copies have arrived!
UPDATE: The kindle edition is now available!
Here's me proudly holding copies of Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne - book one of my time travel series. I'm already writing the sequel  - Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles - another wild adventure set in revolutionary France. I'm enjoying doing the research.
I had a great time writing this one - looking at maps of medieval London and reading everything I could find on vampires, the Tower of London, Richard III, and the Princes in the Tower. This book puts a whole new spin on the disappearance of the Princes - but to find out what it is, you have to read the book because I'm not giving the secret away.
To get your copy in paperback go to Amazon.com. The 99 cent Kindle version has been uploaded, so it should be there soon too. Epub and all other formats are already available on Smashwords Got my first sales last night - so exciting!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous news, Cody! And they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie - got my first kindle sales overnight too. They like this one!

    ReplyDelete