Friday, February 24, 2012

Free for all! For a limited time...

Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne has just gone FREE for kindle readers on Amazon today! So help me spread the word - this is my BEST book and I want it to reach lots of people. I finally decided to give Kindle Select a try - and I'm using my five free days of promotion all at once. So for the next five days (counting down to four, as I write this) my paranormal time-travel romance will be given away completely free.


I’m seventeen and he’s twenty-one.
That’s okay… isn’t it?
He drives a Lamborghini.
So what?
He was born in 1462.
Uh-oh.
He seeks revenge, but there is one person standing in his way.
Me. 
A wild time-travel adventure full of love, lies, mystery and betrayal.
grab your copy for FREE!



6 comments:

  1. Is there going to be a second book to this because I really would like to no what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - Book Two will be out soon - due for release in May. 'Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles' will continue the time-travel theme and the love story, and it will include a leap through time into the French Revolution. Many thanks for reading 'Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne' - I've had some wonderful feedback about the book during the free promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that book two will be out soon!! I don't remember exactly how I stumbled across "Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne," but it's been hanging out on my Kindle since November. I finally got around to reading it and wow! What a page turner!!

    I can't wait to read what happens next!

    Thank you for non-sparkling vampires, action, and a love that has stood the test of time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the book within the last 24 hours and didn't put it down until I'd read the last heartbreaking scene. It was extremely gripping and very well plotted and written.

    Bravo, Ms Young, you are a master story teller.

    I'm looking forward to May. I crave a happy ending for the two main characters. I desperately want to see the cycle broken so that Johnny and Maddie can have more time--together--but it's your story and I have every faith that you will do a remarkable job no matter where you choose to take it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Chris and Shobelle for your wonderful comments about Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne. I really enjoyed writing it and see it as my best book so far - I really hope you like the sequel. I loved the characters in this book too, and it is exciting to be telling the next part of their story in Book Two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for making this one free a few weeks ago!
    I read so many awesome reviews about it I was so exicted to finally get it! I can't wait to read it :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete