Wednesday, March 14, 2012

American Smile goes FREE for two days

The free promotion for my YA time travel book - Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne - was a great success. I've attracted thousands of new readers - so I'm keen to do another two-day promo with one of my other books. American Smile is a world war two romance woven together with a story set in the present day. It's not a time travel - but the story jumps from the past to the present. You have to read it to see what I mean, but I can tell you that the hero is very, very romantic - if a little, um, inexperienced. A word of warning for my YA readers - this book does contain a sex scene.

So, from midnight tonight (pacific time) or 8pm local time, this e-book is completely FREE for Kindle on amazon.com for the next two days.

2 comments:

  1. It's on my kindle! Really looking forward to reading this one. I love war fiction. :)

    ReplyDelete