Sunday, November 11, 2012

Johnny's waiting for you

Yes, it's ready and waiting for you.  A new time-travel adventure with Maddie Lambourne and Johnny De Vere - this time taking you back to the French Revolution and the Palace of Versailles.

The sequel to Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne went up on Smashwords last night.  Go grab an early copy and start reading, because I can't wait to hear what you think about this one.

You'll find several familiar faces in the book, and you'll meet lots of new ones. I hope you like Claude, the French art student - he's one of my favorites - and I had a lot of fun creating the Coachman and the Count de Marshmallow.

Update: - Amazon listings now available! For kindle copies on amazon.com click here.

For other e-book formats including epub and pdf go to Smashwords. Listings on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Sony and all the other main retailers of e-books will appear over the next couple of weeks.


4 comments:

  1. Is there going to be a 3rd book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I'm working on the third book now and hope to finish it in about three months. The Vampires of the Tower was always planned as a trilogy, but it is possible there will be a fourth story written from Johnny's point of view. I will be able to post the cover of the third book here on this blog and on my facebook page soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :-) I've really enjoyed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is really what i am looking for it has full of information i really love to read this .Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete